How to register for an Interaction Account
Before you can access the interaction applications, you must first register for an account.
Only PSERS Active and Retired members can receive an interaction account.
Members: To register for an account, you must be an ACTIVE or RETIRED member of PSERS. If you are a Multiple Service member, but NOT currently employed by a school district, you are not considered active with PSERS, therefore, you are not eligible for an interaction account.
Eligible members may set up your account right on our website using the following procedure:
- Go to the Interaction main page.
- Click on the "Get an Account" button to register for an account.
- Click on "New User Registration, Click Here."
- Next you will come to the registration page. You will enter your social security number and your last name (not case-sensitive). If your information cannot be validated, please check that the information your submitted was correct and also check the eligibility requirements, your mailing address may also be invalid.
- Once you are verified as a member, you will be asked for your email address, and a challenge phrase and response. Enter the information carefully in the form.
- Once you submit your information, your interaction account will be created. However, you will not be able to access the applications until you receive your password. The day after you register, PSERS will send a letter to your address of record. The letter will provide you with your password, information about your account and instructions on how to log in to the applications. If you don't receive a letter from PSERS within 10 days of your registering, please call our toll-free number 1.888.773.7748 for assistance.